Branding and website design for Vista Vets
Vista Vets Branding and Practice Launch Marketing
Vista Vets approached us during 2020 to help them with a new vet practice launch.
Their requirements were for a full branding project to help them launch their new vet practice in Chelmsford. The design team worked with the client to produce a totally unique brand that could be rolled out across all Vista Vet’s marketing.
The first project using the new branding was their vet practice website, pet health plan logo and a welcome leaflet for direct mailing to local Chelmsford residents.
As well as the launch of the website, Easy Direct Debits designed and launched a Facebook page and created a Google Ads ‘launch campaign’ to put the practice squarely in front of the local community. The launch project included branded video updates to show clients the progress of the new build and targeted Facebook advertising to put that content in front of local pet owners on Facebook.
The practice opened in August 2021 and is now thriving with excellent health plan membership growth.
- Vet practice branding
- Responsive website (adapts to the device it is being displayed on) with local SEO
- Pet healthcare plan branding for the Vista Pet Club
- Printed marketing – design and print of a 6pp welcome flyer for direct mailing
- Printed healthcare plan marketing – design and print of a 6pp leaflet for clients
- Facebook branding
- Google Ads campaign for local exposure
- Facebook marketing
- Bespoke branded video updates prior to practice opening