Pet Healthcare Plans
for UK Vet Practices
See why Easy Direct Debits is better for your clients, your team and your business.
Pet Healthcare plans that are... better for your clients
Better for your team
Better for your business
Don't take our word for it...
Bulk Change Process
Moving your existing pet healthcare plan to Easy Direct Debits is so Simple. We use the industry-standard "bulk change' process... we'll show you how easy it really is...
In a nutshell:
- You give notice to your existing provider, using the templates we’ll provide (together with the necessary accompanying documents).
- You’ll agree on the last payment date with your provider. Depending on who that supplier is, a 3-month notice period is common, although you may need to check your contract with them.
- After your last payment date, the outgoing supplier sends members’ data to us securely.
- We import members’ details into our system.
- We write to all existing members, confirming the change.
- No action is required on behalf of your clients.
- No cost to you – we cover all migration costs.
- Easy Direct Debits starts collecting payments, with no interruption to service.
You’ll instantly benefit from:
- Fast, flexible, fuss-free Direct Debit collections
- Responsive, hands-on customer service
- Competitive rates – some practices save as much as 65% when they upgrade to Easy Direct Debits
- Autonomy – we’re guided by two principles: They’re your clients, and it’s your money.
- No joining fees for your clients
- An easier way for clients to join your plan – online, on the phone, in the practice or by clicking a link in an email.
- Access to custom payment plans – create a bespoke plan (eg for client to repay money owed) for any client in just a few seconds.