Potton Vets - Independent Vet Website Design
Potton Vets Easy to Use Website Design
Potton Vets approached us to design and build their new website. A responsive website that automatically re-sizes when viewed on different sized screens, such as tablets and mobiles, making the user experience more fluid and engaging.
We started off the project by focusing on what was necessary for launch, creating a simple sitemap that would make the website very easy to navigate and create a great user experience. The result is a mobile-friendly website that provides useful information, promotes their health plan, and has helped to reduce bounce rates and the search engine results page (SERP) ranking on mobile devices.
Potton Vets website is ‘Search Engine Friendly’ which means it is built with the infrastructure and framework that allows for ongoing, on-page search engine optimisation.
The ability to edit and add content themselves was an important requirement. We recommended WordPress as the best CMS system for their website project. It is well known, has ease of use and also has the capacity to help solve the vast majority of their future needs.
- Bespoke starter website with simple sitemap
- EDD online sign-up
- Integrated booking system
- Easy for customers to use
- News/blog page with client able to publish their own content
- Responsive (adapts to the device it is being displayed on)
- Continual monthly support to ensure the website continues to grow and develop.
- Best-practice local SEO